Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wallowless

Just so you each know (and not to make anyone else feel bad), I am thinking of you fervently. I hope this means that the life you live is finding you well and that I am grasping at your love and affection, not that things are amok on your end too.

S, thinking of you in MT doing an awesome job. I would really love to see you because I love hanging out with you and you comfort me so well.

AM, thinking of you finally being home (I'll probably write you an email back in a moment) and what a relief it must be to sit, stand, walk around in your own house. And be able to calm little E with familiar things. And touch R.

Big E, thinking of you and projects and some of the conversations that we get ourselves into. Realizing how lucky I am that I've already seen you so much this year. The time we spend together relaxes me.

Miss M, wrote you a letter last night that is similar to the post below. Maybe more open because I trust you with everything. I miss miss miss you and I think of you and mister S often.

All of you give me more kindness and caring than I deserve and you're among the best huggers that I know (evidenced by the fact that I could detail each of your hugs). It's just unusual that all of you would be so present in my memory/mind for the past two or three days. Maybe a part of me is hurting and I look to you as my shield from anything worse (if Harry couldn't protect himself from a dementor attack, I'm sure we would see Ron and Hermione's patronuses fighting them off for him). Thank you for protecting me. I plan on doing the same for each of you. And I miss all of you.

No comments: