Wow, I've been an interneting junkie today: checking out blogs, websites, retail. And yet, I feel like I have accomplished something. I added a link to the left titled The Stories that connects with another blog I just started to feature my stories. I'm going to get started with some stories from the past (if you read the one that's there now, note the date it was written at the bottom) and work my way up to new, fresh ways to reveal the wordsmith within. Definitely will not post on there everyday, but it should be interesting. I've wanted to post my stories for a long time and after I recently sent one to friend AM, she suggested I post it. So there is a safe, separate place to go to read stories that Anne wrote. Enjoy.
I will enjoy the day too, if only because I put on my bright orange Polo sweater this morning and finally bought some good detangling conditioner. I hate tangles, but oh, how I love bright orange. Yellow Polo Ponies really make my day complete. All of this better inspire me to write, otherwise I started another blog for nothing. I started growing my avocado tree yesterday after making some very tasty guacamole.
No comments:
Post a Comment